Postal Advocate Inc. is a managed service provider that specializes in cost reduction related to mail expenses, recovering lost postage funds, and providing visibility and oversight to clients mailing spends. We represent some of the largest multi-locations companies in the US and Canada and are growing quickly.
Role: Data Coordinator/Associate Analyst
Postal Advocate Inc. – Remote/Agile – US Northeast area preferred
Postal Advocate Inc is looking for a detail-oriented individual who loves to “Get into the weeds” of data to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the role of Data Coordinator/Associate Analyst will help collect, manage, analyze and interpret, update and report on various data sets. You will also manage the data conversion process for use in proprietary web applications.
Data Coordinator/Associate Analyst Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collect, manage, interpret, analyze data and provide reporting
- Maintain and develop data, data collection and analytics
- Identify, analyze, interpret data to find new data points
- Work with key departments to acquire data and information needed
- Verify, standardize, maintain database (Manual look-ups may be required; at times)
- Review, edit and update client database to ensure data quality, consistency and accuracy
- Generate and analyze routine and ad hoc reports to assist with client database applications
- Participate in locating/defining new process improvement opportunities based on the gathered data sets
- Develop queries and techniques to uncover new revenue generating opportunities
Salary: $40,000 – $60,000 per year