Postal Advocate Inc is looking for an experienced client support representative to join our team.
Reporting to the COO, the role of Customer Service Representative will be the face of Postal Advocate to our clients.
This individual must be process driven, reliable, excellent at multi-tasking and work well with others.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Support accounts in partnership with Postal Advocate COO
- Establish and foster positive relationships with client locations
- Reach out to customers and gather requirements
- Create quotes/notifications through our enterpriseAdvocate system
- Respond to clients by email or telephone as the first point of contact and respond to daily inquiries in a timely manner
- Pull reports for clients as required
- Maintain relationships, develop and support clients to ensure success through their lifecycle
- Coordinate renewals and interface with vendors
- Work in conjunction with the team to support client onboarding
- Driving prompt resolution to client issues and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Perform administrative tasks related to enterprise account management
- Establish and maintain relationships with sales agents as well as external partners/vendors to resolve issues
- Engage in regular weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1s, monthly best practices call and marketing meetings
- Update and maintain client data across multiple systems
- Learn and maintain a comfortable grasp of vendor product lines
- Act as an ambassador of Postal Advocate and provide customers and vendors with a positive client experience at all times.
Compensation: $19/hour + $5,000 potential bonus (Estimated Total Compensation – $43K) $38K + $5K
- Highly dependable, high energy, positive attitude with organizational and time management skills
- Strong phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizes and communicates with internal/external resources in response to client needs
- Firm grasp of MS Office
- Fast learner, self-motivated and flexible
- Proven track record of strong organization and follow-thru skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently.
- Provide a quiet and distraction-free work space.
- Vacation – 3 weeks
- 401K with 4% match
- Optional Health Insurance Program
- $500 per year Health Rewards Program – Gym memberships, health classes, sports leagues
- $200-300 per year step challenge
Postal Advocate will provide:
- Flat screen monitor and keyboard (If required)
- Web meeting service
- Product knowledge and training
- Any additional tools needed to perform the position