Client Onboarding/Administrative Supervisor
Postal Advocate Inc. is a managed service provider that specializes in cost reduction related to mail expenses, recovering lost postage funds, and providing visibility and oversight to clients mailing spends. We represent some of the largest multi-locations companies in the US and Canada and are growing quickly.
We have an agile work environment with a team of great people. A motivated self-starter who is highly detail oriented with excellent communication skills is a must.
The Client Onboarding and Administrative Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that the client onboarding process runs smoothly and tasks are completed in a timely manner by working with the internal team, vendors, and the clients. The Client Onboarding and Administrative Supervisor will also be responsible for administrative tasks related to one-time client activities.
The Client Onboarding and Administrative Supervisor will work approximately 37.5 hours a week reporting directly to the president.
Salary range: $35,000-$45,000 per year.
- Task management related to one-time client transactions.
- Complete projects and meet deadlines linked to one-time transactions.
- Work alongside the operations team and sales team regularly communicating with interdepartmental and external contacts to complete client onboarding in a timely manner.
- Reach out to mailing vendors to request additional information. This will be done by phone and web.
- The successful candidate will also delegate, follow up and keep the Postal Advocate team abreast of project progress.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities in order to ensure onboarding goals are accomplished within defined scope and on time.
- Supervises day-to-day client onboarding activities
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to the management team.
- Manage the status of the different open tasks and follow them to completion.
Required Basic Qualifications/Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-Oriented and Organized
- Proficient in Excel/Windows
- Self-Motivated – This job requires working without direct supervision.