Postal Advocate Inc. is a managed service provider that specializes in cost reduction related to mail expenses, recovering lost postage funds, and providing visibility and oversight to clients mailing spends. We represent some of the largest multi-locations companies in the US and Canada and are growing quickly.
Role: Inside Sales Representative/Consultant
Postal Advocate Inc is looking for an experienced inside sales consultant to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the role of inside sales representative/consultant will involve taking inbound and outbound calls to clients and vendors.
Inside Sales Representative/Consultant Responsibilities Include:
- Manage accounts in partnership with Postal Advocate DSA (Director, Strategic Accounts)
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with client location contacts.
- Contact locations to determine and understand their future equipment needs and requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to positively work with clients (propose options/solutions)
- Close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Take accountability to ensure completion of the sales cycle
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales
- Engage in regular weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1s, monthly best practices call and marketing meetings
- Learn and maintain a comfortable grasp of vendor product lines
- Act as an ambassador of Postal Advocate and provide clients and vendors with a positive client experience at all times
Total Variable Compensation: $60K – $75K per year (Uncapped commissions)