Role: Contract Specialist
The Contract Specialist will take the lead in client operations performing detailed analysis of spend, contract compliance working with the internal team, vendors, and the clients. Responsible for ensuring consistency in contract processes across the organization, identifying efficiencies and cost reduction opportunities within the one-time portfolio.
The Contract Specialist will work approximately 37.5 hours a week reporting directly to the president.
Compensation Range: $45,000 – $70,000 per year.
We have an agile work environment with a team of great people. A motivated self-starter who is highly detail oriented with excellent communication skills is a must.
- Identify and execute effective cost savings initiatives in measurable terms, to achieve annual savings target with one-time portfolio.
- Analyze and audit existing and new client portfolio for one-time opportunities.
- Work alongside the operations team and sales team regularly communicating with interdepartmental and external contacts to ensure contract compliance
- Reach out to mailing vendors to request additional information. This will be done by phone, email and web.
- Maintain a good understanding of the processes used by Postal Advocate to monitor its day to day affairs and follow those processes (e.g. client onboarding, lost postage, client claims etc) to complete tasks.
- The successful candidate will also delegate, follow up and keep the Postal Advocate team abreast of project progress.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to the management team.
Required Basic Qualifications/Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-Oriented and Organized
- Proficient in Excel/Windows
- Self-Motivated – This job requires working without direct supervision.
Vacation – 3 weeks
401K with 4% match