Postal Advocate Inc is looking for an experienced client support representative to join our team.
Reporting to the COO, the role of Customer Service Representative will be the face of Postal Advocate to our clients.
This individual must be process driven, reliable, excellent at multi-tasking and work well with others.
- Support accounts in partnership with Postal Advocate COO
- Establish and foster positive relationships with client locations
- Reach out to customers and gather requirements
- Create quotes/notifications through our enterpriseAdvocate system
- Respond to clients by email or telephone as the first point of contact and respond to daily inquiries in a timely manner
- Pull reports for clients as required
- Maintain relationships, develop and support clients to ensure success through their lifecycle
- Coordinate renewals and interface with vendors
- Work in conjunction with the team to support client onboarding
- Driving prompt resolution to client issues and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Perform administrative tasks related to enterprise account management
- Establish and maintain relationships with sales agents as well as external partners/vendors to resolve issues
- Engage in regular weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1s, monthly best practices call and marketing meetings
- Update and maintain client data across multiple systems
- Learn and maintain a comfortable grasp of vendor product lines
- Act as an ambassador of Postal Advocate and provide customers and vendors with a positive client experience at all times.
Or contact Doris Tam, Chief Operating Officer, directly at email@example.com