Postal Advocate Inc. is a managed service provider that specializes in cost reduction related to mail expenses, recovering lost postage funds, and providing visibility and oversight to client’s mailing spends. We represent some of the largest multi-location companies in the US and Canada and are growing quickly.
Role: Enterprise Customer Service Representative
Postal Advocate Inc is looking for an experienced client support representative to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the role of Enterprise Client Success Manager will be the face of Postal Advocate to our clients.
This individual must be process driven, reliable, excellent at multi-tasking and work well with others.
Client Support Representative Responsibilities Include:
- Respond to clients by email or telephone as the first point of contact and respond to daily inquiries in a timely manner
- Pull reports for clients as required
- Maintain relationships, develop and support clients to ensure success through their lifecycle
- Work in conjunction with the onboarding supervisor and team to build an onboarding strategy
- Driving prompt resolution to client issues and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Perform administrative tasks related to enterprise account management
- Establish and maintaining relationships with sales agents as well as external partners/vendors to resolve issues
- Engage in regular weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1s, monthly best practices call and marketing meetings
- Update and maintain client data on multiple systems
- Learn and maintain a comfortable grasp of vendor product lines
- Act as an ambassador of Postal Advocate and provide clients and vendors with a positive client experience at all times