Postal Advocate manages the USPS® permit spends for some of the largest organizations and it is amazing what most overlook regarding how they are managing this category. The lack of oversight can lead to overspending, funding issues and lost postage. This webinar will focus on the top things you can do to create better controls and optimize the spend.
- Using the USPS Business Customer Gateway
- Using the USPS Electronic Payment System
- Using the USPS Enterprise PO Box Online System
- Consolidating locations to master permits
- How to analyze Business Reply Mail accounts
- Managing funding levels
- Knowing your USPS contact
- Scheduling regular reviews/audits
- Managing and confirming refunds
- Centralizing permit management
We hope you can join us. Click here to register.
Speaker: Adam Lewenberg
Adam Lewenberg is the President of Postal Advocate Inc., the largest mail audit and recovery firm in the US and Canada. They work with organization to reduce mailing equipment costs, eliminate fees, recover lost postage from dormant accounts and create visibility across the enterprise. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. helped their clients save an average of 58% and over $61 million on equipment, fees, and lost postage. At this session he will be presenting everything you need to know when buying mail equipment and software.